A winter visit to the heart of the Norwegian fjordlands is a transformational experience. The river and fjords are icy, and the green mountains and villages are covered in a snow-white blanket. Enjoy lazy days by the fjord with the family in this 3-nights’ winter experience combining fjords, winter mountains and wellness.
Enjoy relaxing days with the family in the fjord town of Sand, with a view over the fjord from the hotel. Take the family to discover winter Norway in the mountains of Gullingen, only a 30 minutes drive away from the village. Here you will find 70 km of ski trails (some of which are illuminated), a ski resort and play areas for the children. Finish your holiday by treating yourself to a visit to the Suldal Baths resort, offering indoor and outdoor swimming and a great view across the fjord.
You can also explore the children’s exhibition at the local museum, and spend an evening bowling at the Suldal Culture Centre.
· Three nights at Ryfylke Fjordhotel with breakfast
· Three 2-course dinners
· One-day pass to Suldal Bath
· Peaceful days where the good experiences are in the high-seat
· No-one can control Mother Nature, and the snow activities are only offered when the snow permits. Good alternatives will be found if the weather is too warm.
· The package can be tailor-made to suit your needs.