A 3-day slow adventure on electric bike through mountain passes, farm villages and fjordside towns
Your ‘e-adventure’ starts at the edge of the Norwegian mountains in Nesflaten and takes you along quiet roads among great mountain peaks, powerful waterfalls and family-run farms down to the fjordside town of Sand. The e-bike gives you an extra push up all those steep hills.
Stops include a design hotel, a salmon farm and a family-owned lodge with views of lakes and rivers. Here you get a chance to sample the local cuisine, make a visit to a local farm brewery, enjoy local farm dinners and have a relaxing evening in a fire-heated steam bath.
The road is a part of Norway’s official scenic routes, and there are several great hiking, fishing, swimming and museum opportunities along the route.
· E-bike rental
· One night stay and a 3-course dinner and breakfast at Energihotellet
· One night stay in the farm cabins of Vikane Hyttetunby the lake with dinner, fire-heated hot tub and breakfast before you start your journey further down the valley in the morning.
· One night at Mo Laksegard salmon farm with a two-course dinner and breakfast
· Guided tour to a local farm brewery.
· Peaceful days where the good experiences are in the high-seat
· The e-bike tour is without guide. You get to enjoy the calmness of the mountains and villages at your own speed.
· There are several tunnels along the road. Be prepared with necessary lights and equipment, and be careful whist travelling.
· We can arrange for public transport to and from the start and stop areas of your journey at an additional cost.